Random geek girl thoughts

Friday, October 31, 2008

What a Fun Halloween!

J-Man
My youngest son went as Spiderman...

"Oooooooo, like... I am a total web-slinger!"



C to the N
My eldest son went as Albert Einstein

See the similarities?





R to the Y
Yup, my daughter is Hannah Montana

What a pop princess!



MoiAnd me... well I woke up today and got the kids all ready for Halloween at school, which left me no time to get ready for work. So I went to work as the tired, single mother that wanted to be in bed all day.


Now it is time to go test the children's "chocolate haul" for poison! Mwahahahahahaha!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh! I need to get a digital camera so i can show you the girls first trickor treating!!! waaaah

Anonymous said...

Wow, I LOVE the pictures of your son as Einstein! And Spiderman's pose is terrific! But I have to say, sorry, I don't know who Hannah Montana is. I hear the name once in a while, but I don't even know if it's a character or a real person.

Can I ask you a favor though? Somehow I became the #1 Google image search result for Albert Einstein, and people are linking to the image I used. But because they link directly to the image on my blog instead of uploading the image to their hosting account, it uses up my bandwidth. I don't know anything about Blogger, but does it let you upload images to your account?

Patricia L Eaton said...

Hunter,
I'll upload it to my blog personally, I was too lazy to do it last night.
And Hannah Montana... don't ask! (Disney pop princess) 'nuff said =-)

Ice Cream said...

I was Albert last year but I was no where near as cute. I wo+re pajamas for my costume but I had bed head and dark circles under my eyes. Curse you cute sleepers.

Anonymous said...

Hey--you look really good here!

Nancy said...

I love your halloween pictures.