Random geek girl thoughts

Monday, October 06, 2008

A Tribute to George

We all have a little "George" in us. Whether it is the desperate need to nap in the middle of the day in your office, or creating "the Summer of George"... either way, George is that side of us that we don't want to admit we all have.
If a guy can eat an Éclair out of a garbage can, he obviously is one tough dude (or just a desperate chubby guy wanting a food-fix). ha ha ha

Here is my tribute picture I took during my photo shoot for the radio station I work for.



2 comments:

Nancy said...

You are sooo channeling the Cosantzamiester. You are one sexy mofo!!! I think we needs to give you a twinkie and a hoho.

Ice Cream said...

I'm doing the potty dance from laughing too hard. I remember you posing for this photo and loving it, but now when I look at it I will only see a naked George.