Random geek girl thoughts

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

An old Art Class Video Project

I have been going through all of my old videos from WAYYYYYY back in the day. I found this old video that my best friend and I put together for art class. We were goofballs in highschool, so it was hard for us to get "Artsy Fartsy" for our overly dramatic art teacher. So, we decided to TRY and be artsy fartsy, but then put our own comedic twist at the end of it to explain the point of the video, and mock artsy fartsy people. This was taken back in 1993. I was 17 years old. (Hey, at least I didn't light my head on fire like my brother did for his school video project) =-)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can only imagine how much soap and hair spray got into your nose and eyes.

Laura's Linoleum said...

OMGosh... did the hairspray get into your eyes? Ouch. And I LAAAAAHHHVE The "faclemped" business. Let me give you a topic. The partridge family is neither a partridge nor a family. Discuss!

Patricia L Eaton said...

Ohhhhh yeah! Um, when you see my eye twitching around the time the joy liquid was plastering my face... that was when the burning set in. Oh the sacrifices I made for fame... and still do! ha ha ha Hi Laura!!!!

Ice Cream said...

You and the Bush girls were a piece of art. Everything you guys did was hilarious.

Ice Cream said...

Peanutbutter. Neither a peanut nor butter. Discuss!

SassyMom said...

Is the caller Jenny? Omygosh...this was funny. Loooove it!

Nancy said...

WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! too funny. I loved it