Random geek girl thoughts

Saturday, October 18, 2008

I Am The Luckiest

I was born over 33 years ago. I have three sisters and three brothers. I was blessed with loving parents. I was raised in a spiritual environment. I rebelled as a teenager. I was/am close with my siblings. My dad died when I was 18. I moved from Idaho to New York and then back to Idaho. I have been married twice. I have been divorced twice. I have found myself and God. I was blessed with three loving children. I have been extremely happy. I have been hurt so badly, it broke me. I have laughed, lived and loved. I am where I am today because someone loved me enough to help me through it all... someone with unconditional love.

6 comments:

dotmother said...

Wow, you raided my picture stash - and you made me bawl like a baby. Thank you for the tribute - I don't know what to say, except thank you. I look back and wish I could have been a better mother...but then I look at my beautiful children, and know that I did one thing right - TO SERVE AS A WARNING TO OTHERS!! HAHAHA
I love you too, dear daughter.
(P.S. I'm not your real mother, I killed your real mother...bwahahahahahahahahaha

Ice Cream said...

Ok, I've watched this like 5 times and I finally have my hands free to comment. Sis, this is amazing. I was crying and laughing and smiling through the whole thing. Can you do this with my family photos?

Mom, you are the best!!!

Nancy said...

Ahhh!! I loved this. Family photo's are the best and it looks as if you had an amazing family. Kudos, Mom for raising such an awesome family.

Anonymous said...

*snifffffff* ditto--what they said. I'm crying too hardto think of anything touching to say. WE LOVE YOU MOM!

Ice Cream said...

I'm in tears again watching this, but for a different reason. It suddenly struck me that dad took almost all of these photos. So really, we are seeing mom through dad's eyes. The fact that he captured so many of her mothering moments shows how proud he was of her as a mom.

ஜღ~Flutterbee~ஜღ said...

What an amazing beautiful tribute. There is nothing more dear to a mother's heart than when her children express such gratitude and love for her. I'm even touched more from what your Ice Cream (I'm assuming who is your sister!!!) said about seeing her from your father's eyes, as so many of the photos depict such pure motherly love!!! Great one Zoey! Thank you for sharing with me!