Random geek girl thoughts

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Someone Loves My Blog!!!!



Awwwwww Shucks! I am plum tickled that I got this here award, sayin' I was worth a nickle and a penny rubbed together! Yee haw! "Look Ma' I made it!"

I've been awarded the "I Love Your Blog Award" by my Sistah from another Mistah, Darling Diva Nancy! Nancy has a wonderful blog herself, and I am sooooo glad she got into blogging. Reading it makes me feel like I am re-living that time we spent in California. What an adventure! It was only a week (maybe less) that we spent together. But I feel like I have grown up with Nancy through my 33 years of life. In fact, when I think of Nancy, I think of "Life"... "Zest For Life". She lights up a room, and can bring anyone out of a blue funk when she is laughing. Get her going hard enough and she'll start snorting. It is so cute! Nancy has been through a lot, huh girlfriend? And yet she smiles through it all. I look up to her in so many ways. She is a beautiful woman, a courageous woman... and my partner in crime! She has the same obsessions I do, loves the same things I love... it is almost freaky. All I can say is... Twicon? You me? Eh???? ha ha ha Love ya girlfriend!

The rules for this award are that I need to:
1) Add the logo of the award to my blog
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs!

These are my nominations: COMING SOON!!!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Baby!! i wuvs ya and just to give you a laugh, even though you probably have seen this already.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dompotjTeIA&eurl=http://curlyshoe.blogspot.com/2008_09_01_archive.html

enjoy