Random geek girl thoughts

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Sinner

I confess, I am a sinner. I... well... um... watched the full 8 minutes and 54 seconds of the Twilight movie that leaked on to the internet. The only parts that was new to me was the FULL scene where Bella meets the Cullens and a small snip-it of Edward playing piano... the rest of it was stuff that you see in the promos. The video has been taken down since I took a gander at it, but it was soooooo amazing! The clip was shown at a film festival in Rome. I just hope the movie going crowd in America is as awesome as the crowd in that clip. The girls screamed together, laughed together, swooned together. It filled the whole theater. I hope we have the same thing happen in the theaters here in Idaho. I want to experience it with THAT much emotion! It was soooo cool! (As was the clip I watched... hubba hubba)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must confess: I watched it, too!

But that's ALL The peeking I'm gonna do!

Nancy said...

OMG!!!! YOU TOO....did you copy it??? do you know where I can find it....I want it baaaaaaaaad

Ice Cream said...

Still peeking at your presents before Christmas aren't you. Tsk, tsk.

hee hee