Random geek girl thoughts

Monday, November 03, 2008

Trailer Full of Hookers

Trailer Full Of Hookers
That was the only conclusion I could draw once I saw this guy's trailer in front of me as I drove home from work tonight. If this is his business/product name, he might want to re-think it. I almost flagged him down to ask him if he had any Two-Bit, French Whores who are good with dish washing and laundry. I could use a good hooker around the house. I hear they'll do ANYTHING for money!

"Hooker! Hooker, put the wet stuff in the dryer and then mop the friggin' floor!"

See, it has a ring to it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lmao!!!!
I too would like a good fast, hard working, sweaty hooker for house chores.

Nancy said...

Rode hard and put away wet!!!!

Ice Cream said...

I've never wanted a hooker... until now. I have some petrified sugar ceral milk on my floor that needs to be mopped up pronto.

Patricia L Eaton said...

That's what I'm talking about!

See... lets say it together Libby,

"Fetch the rag and scrubber Hooker... now clean up that petrified, dried up, sugar-crystalized cereal milk before I make you scrape it off the floor with your fake ghetto nails!"