Random geek girl thoughts

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Hey Jude


8 years ago a little boy came into my life on St. Patrick's Day. I was even wearing a green shirt that read "Irish" on it when I went into labor. I decided to call my new little man Jude Patrick. I named him Jude because "St. Jude" was the patron Saint of lost causes. I figured he would grow up to be a man who would help those in need, when all seems lost. I added Patrick to the name because of my Uncle Doobie (Patrick) and because he was born on St Patrick's day.
My little Irish man... he truly is a Saint. He knows how to make me laugh when I'm down. he is always very helpful around the house... and I don't know where he got it from, but he is a little genius in school. Straight A's. I couldn't have asked for a better son. I love my little Saint. I am proud to call him my son. Happy Birthday Little Man!

1 comment:

Ice Cream said...

Happy Birthday, Jude!!!! This guy makes me crack up every time I see him. I miss him.