Random geek girl thoughts

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Long Lost Friend... FOUND


Isn't it funny how people move in and out of your life? It seems like just the other day I went searching for a close friend from high school, only to end my search empty handed. I had even gone as far as searching all of my friend's friends in Facebook to see if maybe I had missed him having a possible account. Nothing. Suddenly, out of no where, today I get a friend request from none other than HIM. He found me! I shot him a message and heard back from him shortly after. It was so good to hear from him. I remember late night calls in high school where we helped each other through some tough times. We never dated, we were just best friends. He was always there for me, and I think, at least I hope, I was always there for him. Funny how we are both going through our own personal trials, needing a good friend again... and we find each other. I love finding lost treasure. =-) Ahhhh, the power of social networks, thank you technology.

No comments: