Random geek girl thoughts

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Fear For Those Affected

Tsunami Warning for Hawaii Live Coverage





It seems like every time I turn around there is a natural disaster happening more and more often. Just recently, my family in California had 16 earthquakes, enough to mess things up. My friends on the East coast got hit by a massive snow storm... and now a storm is looming towards the West. We all know about the disaster that struck Haiti recently... and now THIS. A huge earthquake hits Chile, and a tsunami warning ensues. Hawaii already has sounded their warning sirens. And even California could be in the path of destruction. My prayers are going out to all those affected. It's sad, but at times like these... you realize who your loved ones are and embrace them even more. I'm glad in the wake of destruction there are those who care... and they span the nation, willing to do anything to help. Hold your loved ones close, never let a day go by where they don't know how you feel. Foster better relationships... and hold those you love tight... never to let go. And reach out to those in need. I hope everyone stays safe.

No comments: