Random geek girl thoughts

Thursday, February 04, 2010

"In a perfect world..."

We hear that saying a lot, "Well, in a perfect world...". Which usually means 'tough luck', 'too bad' and 'get over it'. I'm tired of hearing it. When life hands ME an imperfect world... I'll make PERFECTION! =-)

I am going to grow my own Perfect World. That way, the next time someone throws that line at me... I will reply, "Well MY perfect world already does that!" (and maybe I'll stick my tongue out right after, for drama's sake... cuz that's how I roll) ha ha


P.S. Thanks for the perfect world Sis



2 comments:

Ice Cream said...

Hee hee. I'm glad you like it. I thought it was cool to have a little perfect world to carry around in your pocket. "Just add water"... if only it were so easy.

Ice Cream said...

PS, love the video of the aebleskivers. They look so fun to make and to eat. Where did you get the pan... or how did you even learn about these things?