Random geek girl thoughts

Friday, January 29, 2010

How To Make Jalapeno Corn Aebleskivers

I have never intended this blog to be about cooking... this is just my 'current phase'. This blog is all about what is in my head at the time, so unfortunately there will be a lot of A.D.D. posts. Recently I was on a Gizmo Kick, a Twilight Kick, a Viral Video Kick... and somedays I just post random pictures from my life. So, without further ado, here is the video of me making Aebleskivers. Delicious, and if you have a sweet tooth, you should try the chocolate ones!


Fill them with cheese or jam. These mildly spicy JalapeƱo-cornbread pancake puffs will leave your mouth watering for more. This makes nice soft, moist, egg-rich aebleskiver! You can get started with these mixes and pans here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

um--yum! Why couldn't you go through this phase while I was in town??? My mouth is watering as I watch this video over and over!

In fact, the way you edited and put music to this video made it SO much more interesting to watch than the lame cooking shows, which force you to spend 30 minutes listening to some chick prattle on and on . . . I like how your footage shows me how it is done in less than a couple of minutes! You are about to revolutionize the ideal for cooking shows, I think!