Random geek girl thoughts

Friday, January 08, 2010

The Cutest 5 Year-Old Girl In the World Saves Her Father's Life

I like to pride myself on being a sassy irreverent chick. I pretend I'm tough, but lets face it... I have hormones. And there is one set of hormones that I can never suppress. I like to call them my "Little Voice Hormones". No, not because I hear little voices, but because when a baby or child speaks it touches my heart. They sound so cute, I can't help but turn to mush. Today as I was going through my news updates at work, I cam across this 911 call with audio. I listened to the whole thing, and actually 'sup-supped' a few times (on the verge of tears). This little girl sounded like she was delivering the best lines ever in a movie about the most heartwarming tale EVER. But, in reality, it was just a little girl... saving her daddy's life.

"The Cutest 5 Year-Old Girl In the World Saves Her Father's Life With A 911 Call ... 'Savannah' called a 911 dispatcher from Hancock County, Indiana after her father began to have a heart attack. She told Jason Bonham that they were in their jammies, that he was having a hard time breathing and that he needed oxygen. As the medics arrived Savannah then began to have a discussion about what to wear."

No comments: