Random geek girl thoughts

Friday, May 30, 2008

PICK A LITTLE, TALK A LITTLE... How Do Couples Do It?

Pick a little, talk a little, pick a little, talk a little... Cheep cheep cheep, talk a lot, pick a little more!




MERCY! Seriously, who knows how couples survive? It boggles my mind at how fierce couples can get with one another and still stay with each other and be madly in love. I say this because the minute any problem arose in my marriages (2 total), the man up and left me... never to be heard from again. Because of this, I am seriously confused at the longevity of toxic relationships. How do they stay together. What's the secret?

Now, I know what you are thinking:

"Zoey, why are you talking about this? We want to hear about your trip to Greece!"

Well my friends... THIS was the reality of my trip to Greece. I went on a trip with a toxic couple who tend to argue a lot. I had hoped to find the key to "sticking it out". Instead, I got into a fight with the guy, my best friend... and said some words that... if I typed them on here it would make my mother blush. I guess I'm not meant to be in ANY relationship. I have so many stories... I don't even know where to begin. So, let me sort out my pictures... edit some video... and then I'll have some juicy nuggets of joy for you all!

UPDATE: Videos Are Now Posted!!!!

2 comments:

freeepeace said...

Hey, my reader didn't inform me of your updates. Grrr.

No matter I guess. I'm here now.

Oh how I'm looking forward to juicy nuggets!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.