Random geek girl thoughts

Friday, May 30, 2008

A New Day, A New Job


The Greece stories are coming soon, but for now my reality is my new job. I started it the day after I got home from my trip to Greece. Even though it is a new job... in reality, it is my old 'Stomping Ground'. I used to be a morning show DJ on one of the radio stations here, but now I am returning as their Web Director (and doing DJ'ing on the side). No more early mornings as a morning show host. I miss the energy from it, but I LOVE the fact that the kids and I can sleep in like normal people. No more 3 am wake up calls!
Anyhoo, I had better get back to my job... my milk chocolate break is up. =-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! We can't wait to hear all the exciting details! :)

Anonymous said...

yay I wasn't sure if you were back or not. And congrats on the new job!! Lookin forward to more nuggets of joy lol x
rick -AE9!

freeepeace said...

Oh wow. I didn't realize your morning gig was up. Yay. I like the sound of this new job. Looking forward hearing all about it...and the Greece stuff too of course.

Ice Cream said...

Hope your milk chocolate was yummy! And now you have me craving The Office. Can't wait to see pics and hear about Greece.