Random geek girl thoughts

Sunday, May 18, 2008

I'm Going to Athens, Greece in 3 DAYS!!!


Wow... I still can't believe it! I'm a single mom of 3, and not in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would make it back to New York where I grew up... let alone go out of the country to visit GREECE! That's right, I am leaving for Greece in 3 days. We are going to stop in New York City first and stay the night. We plan to catch a Broadway Play (Always a dream of mine!) and then we are off to Greece! I keep picking up my passport (something I thought I would never own) and I open it over and over again to make sure the face hasn't chnaged in the picture. Nope, still me! I have a good friend, my old radio co-host on a morning show I was on, named Adam. He always takes a trip out of the country every year. This year, he invited me to go along with him. (He had recently broken up with his long time girl friend) .

4 comments:

Ice Cream said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Patricia L Eaton said...

They aren't married, which helps with the whole "no touching" ha ha ha

SassyMom said...

Oh....I am sooooo jealous!!! Can I fit in your suitcase? I am so glad you are blogging. I liked your Eatonless blog and your VLogs as well! come see my blog!
Love, SassyMom

freeepeace said...

NO WAY!!