Random geek girl thoughts

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

OFF I GO!

Here it is... the day has finally arrived! I'm off like a dirty shirt... breaking out like a rash... making like a baby and 'headin' out'. ha ha
I am such a slacker... I mean, I am leaving the COUNTRY for the first time EVER in the next 10 minutes and my suitcase is still not packed fully (laundry still drying). I know, I know! But that's just who I am.
I'll be in NYC tonight and all afternoon tomorrow (just in case Gerry Butler will be in NYC, and is reading my blog) =-)
Well, I had better finish packing. Ciao Belle
I'll be checking in throughout my trip

4 comments:

freeepeace said...

Wow - this day seemed to come so fast. By now you are in flight to NY - or just arriving. I hope all is well. Looking forward to vlogs and blogs of this adventure. Have fun!

Ice Cream said...

Ha, you sound like me. I was up till 3am packing for a trip that we had to be up at 6am for. I'm such a gluton for punishment.

Laura's Linoleum said...

Ooo Ooo Have a blast! I just watched your 300th anniversary-sorta-vlog, and little T-dizzle was laughing her heart out because of your spikes.

Ice Cream said...

Ok, sis I know you are home now. Give us the update!