Random geek girl thoughts

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Volusion Update 10/20/09

UPDATE #2:
Well, my store is up and running again. And as expected, no explanation, no apologies, no root cause. I thought maybe... over optimistically... that maybe.... , maybe they had been working on upgrading their system to be more compliant with current browsers and had crashed due to some unforeseen stupidity on their part. While there was a lot of unforeseen stupidity, I was wrong to think they were trying to expand their interface... it is still there... stamped across the top of my page, warning me that my browser and their software are just as compatible as me and my ex. Come on Vortal... get with the times!
(click on picture to see it full size)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you throw IE 8 into compatability mode the error will go away.

Patricia L Eaton said...

I did that. I just wish they would update. I guess that is just me being a wanney. =-)