Random geek girl thoughts

Monday, December 19, 2005

Monday... nothing exciting


Mercy... ever since the semester ended, Mondays have now taken on a whole new character. Instead of the usual fear, loathing, and regret that Monday would always bring once my weekend had come to an all-too-soon screeching halt... now it is a day like any other day. It feels weird to accept Monday as a "Normal Weekday".
As of yet my blogs have left MOOOOOCH to be desired (from a reader's standpoint). However, I am more or less blogging for my health and sanity, rather than blogging to entertain and arouse someone else's faculties. Obviously nothing exciting has occurred, and it may never happen. But, in the off chance that something FAB is about to happen to me... then you all will read about it on here.
Until then, I am off to eat my LIFE cereal and build a train... and maybe read a few celebrity gossip magazines.

1 comment:

Hifni Shahzard Nazeer said...

I checked your Website and found the description of the word "GEEK" interesting. Cool Discription. Keep up the good work. Good Luck!